Are you renovating your office building, searching to partner with a builder for ongoing maintenance tasks or needing to upgrade your home for accessibility? At CBR QLD, whatever the job is - we can get it done. Being registered with Q-Build as a trusted government contractor, we’ve got the experience and expertise to take on your project.
Queensland Government, Building and Asset Services Contractor
Accessible Upgrades and Home Modifications
Residential and Commercial Building and Construction
Renovations, Extensions, Carpentry, Bathrooms, Kitchens
Make safes (residential)
Make safes (high risk) Commercial and Government Buildings
Emergency Response In Natural Disaster Situations
Reporting and Investigation
Insurance Repair Work
Government contract work
- Reactive maintenance programs for long term contracts
- Various upgrades and refurbishments in local government houses
- Carry out refurbishment works in education facilities
- Execute planned maintenance tasks throughout various schools
- Roofing and structural upgrades
- End-to-end project management
- Bathroom and kitchen upgrades
- Push button and wireless automatic door installations
- Hallway and doorway modifications
- Paths, drives and carport installations for transfer upgrades
Ready to bring your building project to life? Contact our team today.
Up to Date Job
Reduction of Lead
times create cost savings
WHY CHOOSE US
CBR QLD is a building contractor with a difference. As a family-owned and operated business, offering professional yet personable service is what makes us tick. Learn more about our team and our values below.
timeframe for projects
Employees are kept up to
date with training & development
Based in Hervey Bay and servicing the region and its surrounding areas, CBR QLD provides a variety of services spanning everything from large-scale commercial work to residential projects for the Queensland Government. We take a personable approach to every job, creating long-lasting and valuable relationships with our customers.